Thursday, February 25, 2010

Greetings!

Family, Friends, Colleagues, Acquaintances, Fellow bloggers.. Umm and everyone who's anyone, Greetings!! and a big warm hello from moi.
My very first blog, actually wanted to start writing since long back.. but because of an amazingly busy "Banking" schedule.. i could never manage too.. but now since I have a business to manage.. (which should actually be making me even more out of time but its not! ;) ) i'm starting my own blog!!! Yippeeeee...
So now that i've finally managed to make a blog.. i've to now decide what im going to be writing about. Well to think about it I dont necessarily have a favourite subject... I'm going to be writing on any topic that I feel is relevant to us. So here's to a fresh beginning. Hope I can make it interesting for all. And if not.. then I always have my family for the accolades! ;) LOL..
Adios till I blog again!

7 comments:

  1. Geetika, best of luck! and make it interesting.
    love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! Now I'll have another source to base my wise cracks on! U really shud have done this much much earlier! Maybe your first blog shud be titled 'My Linguistic Disasters'!! hahah!
    Alritey, I won't be mean! Give us some cool stuff here and we'll stay tuned in!

    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geetu .... you have beaten me to it !!!

    Anyway , congrats .. and happy blogging.

    Papa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gits... Look forward to some interesting read!

    Love

    Mama

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done! Please don't be serious and high funda types!!! I want to read some fun stuff too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you everyone for the encouragement.. :) cya soon with more posts..

    ReplyDelete