Friday, August 13, 2010

My Fantasies

Trying my hand at a poem.. (I think a Grade 5 student can do better than this but what the heck!) :)

My Fantasies
I will not lie; I have many an obsessions,
They include fantasies, fixations and fascinations.
No.1 on the list come my favourite, that is shoes,
Pink, black, white silhouettes with peep toes.
Not far behind, are the little cute clothes,
They can be anything- dresses, capris, tank tops or panty hose! ;)
And how can I forget a girl’s best friend- her beautiful bags,
I have so many; I’m called bagtotrophic and get constant nags.
I wish to see the world, with nothing but adventure on my mind,
Visit the most beautiful places, and totally unwind.
I wanna be a musician and have my own band,
Play the guitar, sing loud, and make my life totally grand.
What I adore the most; is animation movies,
I can see them everyday and still marvel about their beauties.
I’d love to find a man, who is sweet, loving and caring.
Who can understand me totally and is ain’t scared of daring.
I want to invent something, do something worthwhile.
If nothing else, I’ll write a book and keep a super lifestyle.
So here were some of my fantasies,
I can go on and on actually.
Time is short and there is a lot to do and see,
Cause my best days are ahead of me! :)

3 comments:

  1. Geetu ...I am getting more and more impressed by you ....what you have blogged is definately NOT inputs of a Grade 5 Student ..Keep it up !!! Jugu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go girl!!!!
    You're a girl I used to be long ago. A girl after my heart!
    100 things before I die is next, is it?
    :-))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jugu Chacha, and massi.. yes! that is soooo long overdue!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete