Monday, August 9, 2010

These are a few of my favourite things!

These are a few of my favourite things.

“Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens”, one of my favourite songs... I just love the way Julie Andrews makes all the kids happy by reciting all her favourite things in the movie, Sound of Music. One of my favourite ways of cheering me up, I always take out a piece of paper and jot down all the things that I love to do. I also write about all the blessings in my life and I instantly start feeling better! Believe me it works!
So here are a few of my favourite things..
Listening to soulful songs on a rainy day, having discussions with my dad on endless topics, going shopping with my mum, fighting with my sister and then making up with good laughs and a hug! Going out with my best pals and chatting nonstop for hours, searching for guitar chords on Google for a song and discovering the chords are so simple! Saying let’s go for coffee and then having a cup of tea instead! Driving on the expressway on a Sunday afternoon, getting up early and then realising its chutti and sleeping again, cuddling to my dog as he wishes me good morning everyday.
The list is endless! And if you’ve noticed it’s always the small things that make the deepest and the purest impressions in your life. They are the ones that make you laugh the loudest. So go on, grab a piece of paper and write all the lovely things that you like the most? :) What are you waiting for!

No comments:

Post a Comment